Monday 4 July 2011

Happy 4th of July

To all of my American readers I woud like to extend blessings for your Independence Day celebrations. I truly believe that the freedosm enshrined in the Declaration if Independence are the foundation for the greatest advance that mankind has still to make, the glorious day when those freedoms are experienced by every single man, woman and child on this planet. I know that many of you feel that your freedoms are being and have been eroded by the actions of minoroty groups both within and without your great nation, but I implore every last one of you, stick with it, vote with your hearts and your minds, elect the politicians you deserve who will work on a global stage for the betterment not just of the USA but of the World.

You are, for the moment, the only global superpower. It is a position that carries tremendous responsibility, and it is with great pride in the spirit of humanity that I watch many of you consistently working within that paradigm. I raise my hat to the greatest, most integrated, most passionate, and most compassionate nation on earth, on this your Birthday. I know that there are elements that would try to limit you, restrict you, act with selfish intent and with impure hearts, but I also know that these people are in the minority, and I trust you to manage these elements and continue to create a better World.

Stay true to your beliefs America, be strong, be sure, be a guiding beacon of hope in these dark times, and always remember that no matter what the vocal minoroties around the World say, you are loved and respected as the true home of freedom....

No comments:

Post a Comment