Wednesday 11 January 2012

Belated New Year first post....


So, as you can probably guess by the delay to this post, there have been many and various changes in your authors circumstances with the dawning of what I have decided will henceforth be called LYoH rather than 2012 given the insanity that will undoubtedly develop over the coming twelve months. The acronym of course stands for Last Year of Humanity, because if the Mayans don't get us, the New World Order will, and if they don't it will be the Illuminati or the Rosicrucians or the Masons or even the GodSquadders finally pissing off the almighty that we get another flood. Yes, it is finally here, the real, final, absolute, no really it is, look I mean it this time, honest to goodness End of the World Show! I could care less to be honest. Lets assume that there is a natural cataclysm. The chances of an individual being able to increase their survival chances are remote. Same for global conflict, and even if survival was possible, unless you are Ray Mears do you really think you can survive a complete loss of technology?

I will be devoting this year to exploring some of the more interesting conspiracy and esoteric theories along with expanding the series of articles on neo-spirituality and business philosophy. I am also planning to expand the blog remit into economics and particularly global politics, so that should keep me busy. Fortunately, as I now find myself with rather more time on my hands than I had planned that shouldn't present a major problem, but we will have to see. Whatever happens, it will be an interesting year I'm sure with many ups and downs and some fascinating developments. Having to find new gainful employment of my time, and new sources of income will be interesting as will having to improve my health, both physical and mental. So a challenging year ahead, more focused than last year perhaps, more intense, perhaps more engaging but we will have to see.

There are a couple of projects that I already have in mind beyond the blog plans, but more of those as the year develops. They are only at the most basic planning stage as yet, so no details are available other than it could lead to an increased personal profile for WhatBoxCreatives and may lead to an increased ability to fund the ongoing development of project Loki – although even that might be saying too much. I could tell you all about it, but I would have to silence you....

Watch this space over the coming days and you may be in for a treat or two....

No comments:

Post a Comment