Tuesday 24 May 2011

Introductions and explanations...

The first post of a new blog really has to start with a brief introduction. Over the years I have got used to introducing myself, generally along the lines of sitting around a table with a bunch of other people and having to go through the round table "lets all tell each other about ourselves" schtick. You may already be wondering why this is, and indeed what relevance it has. Well, all is about to be revealed.....

You may have guessed already, but just in case, the box in question is the one that people talk about thinking outside of...you know the one. "Come on guys lets think outside the box on this one!" If you have ever spent time around someone with dyslexia, you will almost certainly be familiar with the attitude espoused by this blog, to whit "What box?" generally accompanied by a look of bewilderment. This is not a response limited to dyslexics. It tends to happen with people with Aspergers syndrome as well, which is kinda sorta where I come in....

So, what is this blog all about? Well, it's been a bit of a long process reaching this point, but the short version is that I have a creative mind, and limited outlets for that creativity, so I thought to myself, why not create a blog, somewhere I can put things I like, and talk about things I don't and see what happens. It seems like a good idea to me anyway, so brace yourself interwebland, I hope you are ready.....

No comments:

Post a Comment